How to Reuse Our Jars
WAYS TO REUSE OUR JARS
Our jars are heat-resistant and air-tight, which make them perfect (and pretty!) for storage. The glass jar is also dishwasher safe, although the lid needs to be hand-washed.
Here's a video on some ideas for reusing our jars.
HOW TO CLEAN OUR JARS
- Remove lid and set aside. Place candle jar in a hot water bath, or microwave for a few seconds until wax is mostly melted. Do not place lid in microwave.
- Pour out melted wax into trash. DO NOT POUR DOWN SINK.
- Use paper towel or cloth to wipe out as much of the wax as possible. Wick and wick sticker will slide out with wiping.
- Wash jar and lid with soapy water. Let dry.
- If scent lingers, wipe or spray inside of jar with rubbing alcohol
- Hand-wash wooden lid. You can also spray it down rubbing alcohol if the scent still lingers.